• Farm Nursery Set - BaseGame and Freetime
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
A cute farm animal themed nursery for your little simmies Smile

[Image: thumb640x480]

All the files are labeled pretty descriptively, so you can get rid of whatever you don't want. The painting is from FT (the sheep one). The file includes English and Simlish versions of the paintings, the bedding, a second bedding (the plain plaid) which I made specifically to use for the changing table of Honeywell's Haffa Crib but you can use it for whatever you want, a recolor of the BG changing table, recolors of the FT and BG potty, high chair and toy box, and 4 walls.

Hope you all like it!

Screenshots
Farm Nursery Set - BaseGame and Freetime Screenshot Farm Nursery Set - BaseGame and Freetime Screenshot Farm Nursery Set - BaseGame and Freetime Screenshot Farm Nursery Set - BaseGame and Freetime Screenshot Farm Nursery Set - BaseGame and Freetime Screenshot Farm Nursery Set - BaseGame and Freetime Screenshot Farm Nursery Set - BaseGame and Freetime Screenshot  
Download link
Filesize 746.87 KB | File Name jones7659_farmnurseryALL.zip | # of Downloads 436  

Comments
#2 30-01-2014
Awww, it's so sweet! And good idea making a plaid recolour specially for the haffa changing table. I just so happened to be building a sim nursery last night with that very set (even used the same carpet as you and that FT sheep painting) - and your all-plaid recolour looks better than using the exact same texture as the crib (at least when the crib bedding has a big pattern on it like this one and the one I happened to use last night).

#3 30-01-2014
Thanks, fanseelamb. The Haffa crib is pretty much the only one I use, lol. Unless they are poor sims, it's too nice for that. So there was never even a question of making the second one for me Wink

#4 30-01-2014
It's beautiful Jones, but I already told you that over at MTS Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option