• Atomic Age Kids in LACK Colours
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
PETS - SpaceKid Sims Sonic Sleeper, SpaceKid Sim’s Atomic Armoire, Little Space Rangers Chair, Junior Cosmonauts Bedside Table, Atomotoybot by Galactico, Andromeda Li'l Astronaut Desk & Andromeda Far Out Dresser in LACK colours.
Each comes with both Black and White handles, the base colours are with the black handle recolours. If you don't want the black handles it's as easy as opening SimPE and changing the "panel" TXTR's over.

SpaceKid Sims Sonic Sleeper - Found: Buy Mode > Comfort > Beds Price: §500.
Andromeda Far Out Dresser - Found: Buy Mode > Miscellaneous > Dressers Price: §485.
SpaceKid Sim’s Atomic Armoire - Found: Buy Mode > > Dressers Price: §850.
Atomotoybot by Galactico - Found: Buy Mode > Miscellaneous > Children Price: §55.
Little Space Rangers Chair - Found: Buy Mode > Comfort > Dining Chairs Price: §175.
Junior Cosmonauts Bedside Table - Found: Buy Mode > Surfaces > End Tables Price: §115.
Andromeda Li'l Astronaut Desk - Found: Buy Mode > Surfaces > Desks Price: §550.

[Image: thumb640x480]
Custom Content used in my screenshots: 'Transcendence' Frame - LACK Recolors by Klaartje, prints, plant & bedding by me not available.

All files have been compressed and checked in game. Colour chart is included in the zip file.
[Image: MTS2_Numenor_817240_CEPv9_icon25x25.png]

Let me know if you find anything wrong with any of my work, so I do not make the same mistake in the future.

Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
  • I do recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
  • Feel free to use my recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
  • However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites or the exchange and DO NOT claim any of my work as your own.

I reserve the right to change this policy, at any time, without notification.

~Take care and stay safe.

Screenshots
Atomic Age Kids in LACK Colours Screenshot Atomic Age Kids in LACK Colours Screenshot Atomic Age Kids in LACK Colours Screenshot Atomic Age Kids in LACK Colours Screenshot Atomic Age Kids in LACK Colours Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 2.01 MB | File Name AtomicAge-Kids-LACKColours-ByMichelle.zip | # of Downloads 807  

Comments
#2 04-02-2014
If anyone would like different colours just let me know please.

I also have my templates, shadows and overlays if anyone would like to use them. Blush Sorry, I don't know how to do layers so they are all separate.

#3 04-02-2014
Ooh. This looks fantastic, Michelle. Thank you! Big Grin

#4 04-02-2014
Looks great! Aren't you quick Big Grin Thank you for sharing.

Sorry, that is a members only option