• Night Fever - Wallpaper Set
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
[Image: thumb640x480]

For round two of the now famous Campus Constructors Contest hosted by karen lorraine, I decided to build a nightclub. And then proceded to open up photoshop and homecrafter since my nightclub was in desperate need of some funky walls. I added some more colour options and this Night Fever set was born. This set contains three different wallpapers in five to seven different colors.

A mural that is made up of three separate wallpapers. They are conveniently labelled 'left', 'middle', and 'right', so you know which to put where and they are completely seamless too. Comes in seven colors.
Name: Party in .....
Category: Wallpaper
Costs: § 3

#2 and #3
One-tile wallpaper with bookcases. The alternative version has open bookshelves. Perfect for a cafe. Comes in five colors.
Name: Bookcase/Bookshelves
Category: Wallpaper
Costs: § 3

Thanks to:
Homecrafter and photoshop.
Celebkiriedhel and Karen Lorraine for their feedback.
Joandsarah and CatherineTCJD for being awesome judges in the contest.
Obsidian Dawn for the awesome brushes.

You may do whatever you want as long as you credit me with a link and don't make any money from it.
Please do not convert anything from TS2 to TS3 because I might want to do that myself some time.

Screenshots
Night Fever - Wallpaper Set Screenshot Night Fever - Wallpaper Set Screenshot Night Fever - Wallpaper Set Screenshot Night Fever - Wallpaper Set Screenshot Night Fever - Wallpaper Set Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 271.19 KB | File Name Walls_Books_byKlaartje.zip | # of Downloads 123  
Filesize 853.79 KB | File Name Walls_PartyIn_byKlaartje.zip | # of Downloads 129  

Comments
#2 25-02-2014
Thanks Klaartje Big Grin

#3 25-02-2014
Ooo Love the colour choices! Smile

#4 25-02-2014
Love them, Klaartje, particularly the purple one Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option