• Musical Highlights - bedding, curtains and bean bag
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
I decided to do a playalong for my Dorm contest at MTS. Well, I love music so for me music was the natural theme to go with in the contest Big Grin

This set of bedding, bean bag and curtains would look good in a teen room or a music room (minus the bedding of course).

[Image: thumb640x480]

I hope you enjoy them.

Tushugger Cushy Chair
Found: comfort>living chairs
Cost: 380

Loft Curtain by Sparse and Fine
Cost: 195
Ultra Funky Curtain
Cost: 170
Found: decorative>curtains

The Tushugger chair requires University, the curtains and bedding are base game.
All CC shown in the images is made by me.

Credits
Celebkiriedhel for her help with the textures
Leefish and Klaartje for their constant encouragement

Textures: http://webtreats.mysitemyway.com/
SimPE, Photoshop

Lots
Please do not reupload my Lots and claim them as your own. If you would like to use any of my Lots in a neighbourhood that you wish to upload please PM me for permission first.

Recolours
You may use my recolours in Lots that you upload to any site. Please provide a link back to my profile on the site that you downloaded it from. Whilst some of my recolours can be found here at Leefish and SFUK most of them are at MTS (http://db.modthesims.info/member.php?u=417674).

Screenshots
Musical Highlights - bedding, curtains and bean bag Screenshot Musical Highlights - bedding, curtains and bean bag Screenshot Musical Highlights - bedding, curtains and bean bag Screenshot Musical Highlights - bedding, curtains and bean bag Screenshot Musical Highlights - bedding, curtains and bean bag Screenshot Musical Highlights - bedding, curtains and bean bag Screenshot Musical Highlights - bedding, curtains and bean bag Screenshot  
Download link
Filesize 1.73 MB | File Name music bedding.rar | # of Downloads 143  
Filesize 412.16 KB | File Name music tushugger cushy chair.rar | # of Downloads 124  
Filesize 145.65 KB | File Name music loft curtain.rar | # of Downloads 127  
Comments
#2 02-03-2014
Thank you Karen, a lovely set

#3 03-03-2014
Lovely Karen Smile

#4 03-03-2014
Ooh here they are Big Grin Thank you!

Sorry, that is a members only option