Fresh clean game - I think...
#1 16-03-2014 
OK. My game is squeaky, I think. (Thank you guys - esp. Kiri and Bo)

For my main game (on my "big" 8GB PC) I have installed Tralia's clean hoods.
Added all my empty lots (of which, I only lost 2 in the process - yay!) and arranged the hoods how I want them.
Plastic Surgeried back all my sims. And 'tested' each of the in-game, non-binned, sims.
Every in-game house/family has had CJ's Lot Inspector, the "Bat Box", and TJ's Blender check for problems. (Memories were cleaned and Sims were upgraded to Uni/FT)
I ran Moo's Hood Checker, and fixed any other problems.
I've made a complete and current back-up.

I have not yet added my families to their houses - but, when I do they will all go through the same 'checking out' phase as above.
Have I left out anything?

Is it possible to "reset" the hoods again, just to be sure I didn't make any mistakes? Or, that would wipe out everything again wouldn't it...

The pre-made binned sims - can I delete the ones I don't want; some of them do not obviously go with some hoods. One of the ones that show up in every hood says in their backstory that they "moved to P-ville to start over" yada... so, why would they be in S-town, right? Can I delete them, or is that a VBT? I will use each of them somewhere... but have no need for them in every hood.

Any and all comments are welcome - I don't want to have to do this all over again! I don't wanna mess it up again. Thanks!!!
Proud member of LeeFish since Sep 2013. Angel
My Etsy shop
Time flies like an arrow ~ fruit flies like a banana
Ah, well... there is that
So, ...do you know the difference between roast beef and pea soup?

#2 16-03-2014 
As long as they're not known by any of the other sims in your hood, you can still delete binned sims.

To be honest: even when other sims know them, you could delete them, but you would need to do some serious clean-up again...

#3 16-03-2014 
OK - thanks! (again)
I thought they may be safe - having never 'met' anyone else - just wasn't sure.
Proud member of LeeFish since Sep 2013. Angel
My Etsy shop
Time flies like an arrow ~ fruit flies like a banana
Ah, well... there is that
So, ...do you know the difference between roast beef and pea soup?

Sorry, that is a members only option