One thing that has always bugged me about the poppy wallsticker that came with the IKEA stuffpack is that it is incredibly small. I was looking for an alternative, that would be recolourable, shiftable and seamless and realized I couldn't find one. So I made my own! I also included a couple of nursery recolours and a writing-recolour, because I initially made the sticker for a library I was building.
- Seamless --- so you can use several stickers to create larger images
- Shiftable --- if you have AL, if not, it will sit at the bottom of the wall, just like the original IKEA sticker
- Recolourable --- make your own stickers!
- Easy to find --- the mesh texture is a simple checkerboard pattern, so it is easier to locate the sticker in the catalog.
- Basegame compatible
- Name: Slathult Squared
- Cost: §20
- Catalog: Decorative - Wallhangings
- Polygon count: 2
Photoshop brushes from Obsidian Dawn, LakeLady, LauraClover.
Other images from SweetClipArt.
Simlish Font by Ashasims.
Thanks to Leefish for the nudge to create my own mesh and troubleshooting my noob errors. With endless patience. Thank you!
Thanks to Karen Lorraine and celebkiriedhel for supporting me and listening to me whine about it.
Thanks to pixelhate and Numenor whose original wall overlay mesh I have used to create this mesh.