• 10 Ocean Avenue, Riviera Beach
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
EDIT: please let me know if there are any issues concerning the Sims themselves (pathfinding or anything else), because the lot hasn't been played nor tested by my Sims. Thanks.

Hi international fishes! Smile

I present to you this 'kind of pseudo-' Floridian home with its landscaped garden and beautiful pool area. Please note how I'm 'careful' with the Floridian appellation... lol Blush

This small yet a bit luxury house contains an open-plan area with foyer, living room, kitchen, dining room and office. There is only one bedroom, but it is pretty large, one en suite bathroom and one small guest bathroom.

It will be a nice purchase for an old Sim couple seeking for peace and fullness in an idyllic tropical setting. I tell you, it's the perfect home for retirees, small indeed, but so functional!

BURGLAR ALARM,
FIRE ALARM,
& PHONE included. The wifi zone extends beyond the limit of the lot (however there is no computer, but Rod Humble will give you a brand-new one with TS3 installed, provided that you own Free Time EP). Big Grin

PRICE: 119,379 §.

(oh and btw, why is there a large unbuilt part in one of the corners? well, simply because I thought it would be useful to leave a place for example for a greenhouse or a summer kitchen or even to extend the house... that's it / note that there is already a green fence to have access to this part of the lot)

I would like to thank and to hug celebkiriedhel, Karen Lorraine, Michelle, CatherineTCJD and of course LeeFish for their reviews, their opinions, their ideas and help, without which I wouldn't come up with this product. It's also their creation now. Smile

Thank you! Wink

Damien, aka poisson

NOTE: I scanned the lot with the Clean Installer software and as I noticed that the Fraternity door & window from Amovitam (these are TS3 Uni. conversions) were missing in the list of custom content, I thought I would put them in a file for you to download along with the lot (the latter contains all the rest of needed CC).

Additional pictures, "from the viewpoint of a little Sim": Tongue

[Image: 300268Kitchen.png]

[Image: 554100Bathroom.png]

[Image: 650343Sunbathingarea.png]

No particular terms of use actually... :)

Screenshots
10 Ocean Avenue, Riviera Beach Screenshot 10 Ocean Avenue, Riviera Beach Screenshot 10 Ocean Avenue, Riviera Beach Screenshot 10 Ocean Avenue, Riviera Beach Screenshot 10 Ocean Avenue, Riviera Beach Screenshot 10 Ocean Avenue, Riviera Beach Screenshot 10 Ocean Avenue, Riviera Beach Screenshot 10 Ocean Avenue, Riviera Beach Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 5.57 MB | File Name 10 Ocean Avenue, Riviera Beach.rar | # of Downloads 74  

Filesize 688.58 KB | File Name Amovitam's Fraternity Door & Window (Meshes).rar | # of Downloads 53  
Comments
#9 02-04-2014
Lovely! This will fit in nicely Smile

#10 08-04-2014
Thank you Smile

#11 08-04-2014
Smile love your avatar magicslippers! lol Thanks. Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option