sims2 #1
[Image: thumb640x480]
Round 2 - Adorno: Nightclub
Are you looking for a nightclub that has to offer more than just drinking and dancing? Then the Adorno is just right for you! At first glance you might suspect that The Adorno has nothing more to offer than your average commodified nightclub experience, but look again! The pink wall might lure you in with its flashy dancer-wallpaper, but in fact, the dancers are performing a modern dance routine with a radical statement.Upstairs is where the real fun is happening. Yeah, the books on the walls, they are fake, but hey, at least you can spend evenings debating with your mates what the hidden philosophical meaning behind that one is! If you look closely, you will even find that Bare Blush has made an appearance again, being the mascotte of Distant Brooks University.

We hope you enjoy your night out at the Adorno! And remember, the best nights are those when you walk home together with the newspaper boy.

Features:
Dancefloor
Drinks bar
Coffee bar
Statue garden
Outside seating area
Roof terrace
Separate men and women's restrooms

Lot Size: 2x3
Lot Price: 103,585

Custom Content by Me (all included):
- Bookshelves in Grey
- Partying People in Pink - Left
- Partying People in Pink - Middle
- Partying People in Pink - Right

Additional Credits:
Karen Lorraine for the shell of this building. It is my entry for round 2 of the Campus Constructors Contest.
Thanks to Joandsarah and CatherineTCJD for being awesome judges and improving my building skills.

You may do whatever you want as long as you credit me with a link and don't make any money from it.
Please do not convert anything from TS2 to TS3 because I might want to do that myself some time.

Screenshots
Adorno - Nightclub Screenshot Adorno - Nightclub Screenshot Adorno - Nightclub Screenshot Adorno - Nightclub Screenshot Adorno - Nightclub Screenshot Adorno - Nightclub Screenshot    
Download link
Filesize 1.11 MB | File Name Nightclub_Adorno_byKlaartje.zip | # of Downloads 74  
Filesize 1.21 MB | File Name Nightclub_Adorno_FullGame_byKlaartje.zip | # of Downloads 98  

Comments
#13 09-04-2014
Ah, thanks for the link! The fullgame version does indeed look great - I love the use of EP content, especially that open mic stage. Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option