Secret Scuba
#11 16-04-2014 
@Klaartje I think you can play of course Big Grin

#12 16-04-2014 
@leefish: Cool Big Grin
So to make it official:
I will be playing for TS2, unless someone for TS3 decides to join, then I will switch Big Grin
I have all EPs and SPs, except for the Holiday pack. I would prefer something that matches the game-style, not necessarily Maxis Match, and I am open to surprises!

#13 16-04-2014 
What a great idea! Count me in! Big Grin

I play TS2 and have all EPs (including M&G) and the H&M, Teen Style, K&B and IKEA SPs. And I love clutter - kitchen clutter, bathroom clutter, office clutter, all kinds of clutter. I also like matching furniture, like the AL woods. These days I'm also into medieval stuff (my Trek stuff, I prefer to make myself). My play style is... not Maxis Match, precisely, but definitely leaning more towards the Maxis style than the super realistic. So MM with a twist? If that makes sense. Smile

I can make objects, and also Bodyshop stuff as long as it isn't hair. I feel more comfortable with objects, though, I haven't been doing much body meshing lately. (I have been making accessories, though. Accessories are fun!)

#14 16-04-2014 
@Klaartje - Of COURSE you are participating!!!

Anybody got a problem wit' that? Send 'em to me; I'll break their legs tails.

(...that's a modified quote from a Pastor friend of ours. In all reality, I'd probably just stick my tongue out at 'em, but you get my meaning. I want you to participate.)
Proud member of LeeFish since Sep 2013. Angel
My Etsy shop
Time flies like an arrow ~ fruit flies like a banana
Ah, well... there is that
So, ...do you know the difference between roast beef and pea soup?

#15 16-04-2014 
Im in!
I have all ep's and sp's. I really love build sets and recolours of build sets, oh behave colours work really well too Wink also love cluttery goodness, from the teeniest tiniest little detail through to the big clutter items, oh who am I kidding, I just love any cc, surprise me!!!

Im a bit limited in what I can do, need a lot, I'll build you one, can make wall stencils and recolour paintings, and walls and floors, thats it, hope no one minds!

#16 17-04-2014 
Yay, so many people! To give everyone a bit more time to create, I have decided to pull the deadline for applying a week forward.
Make sure to enter before Tuesday 22 april! The deadline for giftsharing is still the same.

@Oeselian: Thank you for keeping your wishlist short! However, there aren't many clothing creators around, so feel free to add some more to your list so there's a bigger chance you will receive something you can actually use! Smile

#17 17-04-2014 
May I add to my wishlist? *makes puppydog eyes* I noticed we have some lot builders amongst our participants, so I just wanted to add that if someone wants to build, say, a medieval keep or a cozy little starter home or a nice business lot (or something else entirely), I'm totally game. I can't build worth a blargh myself. Smile

#18 17-04-2014 
@NixNivis: Of course you can Big Grin After the tuesday, it won't make it to the PM, but everyone can always check here anyways, so it shouldn't be a problem.
The more items, the easier it is - hopefully! - for the gift-maker to find something they are comfortable doing Smile

#19 17-04-2014 
So I've been lurking nervously and wondering if I should join. Only, I can only build lots which seems kind of slack... I have all EP's and Sp's although I do have my AGS set up to build lots for Mac's.
I like MM or simi MM. I would love a working blacksmith workbench, or harvestable potatoes for my back to nature and medieval hoods but that's rather a huge ask! Apart from that there are some Maxis objects I have no recolours for like that black base game radio and I'd love some more birthday cakes.

#20 18-04-2014 
Well, I'm going to throw my hat in the ring, and I can do even less than you, Jo! Undecided Here is what I can do:

-I can copy a floor plan and make minor adaptations like finding another use for the closet space (I'm not so hot with building cheats)
-I can make Sims
-I can make pictures in-game to use as custom paintings, or that you can convert to posters (I have made posters for all 14 Gilbert & Sullivan operettas with this method)
-Theoretically, I can make a Maxis-match skintone, as I made a sex-linked alien skintone over at MTS... although it does have a bit of a glow. I cannot geneticise any skintone I might make.

I can also write little stories to a prompt, or adapt existing stories like fairy tales or operettas. I know it's not cc, but maybe someone would like that? Huh

I do not have/cannot use SimPE, Homecrafter, or Milkshape.

I would like to try and make something nice for the awesome fishies here at Leefish, but I understand that I may not be a good fit for this event because of my limited skillset. If I'm not, just let me know and I won't feel offended at all! Flower

Just in case...

Sorry, that is a members only option