Secret Scuba
#21 18-04-2014 
You can make lots and sims. That is creativity. Of course you can play. And if you needed a little help, like making those Operetta posters into game posters - we can help with mechanics (putting the images in Simpe for you for example).

#22 18-04-2014 
What Lee said Big Grin Both you and jo are more then welcome to join! Sims and lots are creative CC too, and looking at the wishlists posted so far, many people would be happy to receive a lot as a gift. We can also help with creating posters or paintings, using pics from the game sounds like a great idea for that.

#23 18-04-2014 
You would need to start at Kindergarten level with me as I don't even know how to recolour. :/ I did a couch once to a tutorial and it didn't look so great. I think a big part is Gimp and not really understanding it. I keep saying one of these days, but then i go play or build instead!
I don't mind the type of lot asked for, so long as it isn't too big. I need a computer upgrade and large lots tends to crash my game these days.

#24 18-04-2014 
Well, I think most of us are fans of low cc 2x2 lots Big Grin I know I am.

#25 18-04-2014 
Jo - it sounds like you would be a perfect lot maker for me - I don't like lots bigger 2x2. How are you with doing No CC lots?

AND I'm happy to turn pictures into posters and signs for you. I already do that for another friend, and it's very easy for me to do that - that's just a mechanical thing.

#26 18-04-2014 
Most of my uploaded lots are cc free, or my residential lots are. Your own lots are great though, would you actually need some made?

#27 18-04-2014 
@Klaartje
Moderate wallpapers,I'm always short of these
Edit: I can do pretty much anything except: Hair,skin tones,complex animations and mods

#28 18-04-2014 
Jo - I'm capable of them, but they take me a long time - and I tend to not do things for myself. e.g. I started my real estate agency lot 3 years ago - and it's still not finished. I've got plenty of residential lots - but I'm always looking for the right sort of community lots. (I'm basing my play hood on small country towns in NSW where I grew up). If someone else were to make a No CC Lot in the style I need - that would save me years! Big Grin

#29 18-04-2014 
Well I'm from country Queensland... so if that doesn't strike fear into you, sure lol. Is NSW the same style? Short stumps, wood cladding, lots of small windows?

#30 18-04-2014 
I'm a little late, but I agree completely with what @leefish said - making lots and/or Sims is creativity as well! Me, I'm a terrible builder and all my Sims come out looking like some face template or other, so I'm in awe of people who can do that. So none of you think that you can "just" build or "just" make Sims - there's nothing "just" about it! Flower .

Sorry, that is a members only option