Secret Scuba
#41 22-04-2014 
Secret Scuba is now closed for applications!
Let the gift-making commence! We have a whopping 13 entries, so this next month should be good fun! Thank you all for signing up, I hope you have tons of fun and I can't wait to see what everyone will be getting in the end Wink

What's Next
Today, I will send each of you the name of the person you will be making the gift for, together with their wishlist and EP/SP configuration. I have picked the names half-randomly, taking into account everyone's wishes and skills. Keep in mind that this is done secret santa-style, you aren't paired up with someone, so you will likely receive your gift from someone else than the one you are creating for. Please keep the names secret! It will be much more fun that way.

Please finish your gift before the 18th of May. I think it would be nice if everyone received it more or less at the same time, so even if you finish early, try to share your gifts around that time. What with the different time zones and all, I don't want to enforce any specific days, but I would suggest sharing between 14-18 May. To share your gift, send the person you were assigned a PM with a download-link. You are encouraged to share your work publicly (preferably here, but it's up to you!) if you want, but please do so after a week or so, so that everyone has a chance to open their goodies Smile I will post a thread on the 18th were everyone can post a pic of the gift they have received, if they wish to do so.

Prizes!
The most awesome HugeLunatic has promised to provide us with a special Early Release goodie as Participation Prize! Thank you Lunie, for doing this! I will distribute this prize once the scuba is over, details to follow. More prizes might be added if I feel up to it Wink

Help!
I don't know what to do with this wishlist!
Please PM me, don't contact your person directly! That way I can anonymously ask for them to explain something more about their preferred style, etc.

I don't know how to make....
The main goal of the secret scuba is having fun and if learning something new happens too, that would be awesome. You are more than welcome to contact Kiri, Lee or me for any help creating something.

I have to drop out/won't be able to make the deadline
PM me! We will work something out Smile But please don't contact the other person, it's all a secret y'know Wink

Anything else
PM me!

Have fun and happy scuba-ing!

#42 22-04-2014 
With making stuff, when you are sure you can't - Can you make a picture?

I can transfer it to a recolour for a mesh. Smile If you let me know here what mesh you'd like to use, I will give you the size of picture you need to create, and will make it up for you. That takes almost no effort on my part and is easy-peasy. Big Grin

Feel free to contact me for help if you want, I'm always open for helping. Big Grin

#43 22-04-2014 
omgosh, so I got my Scuba pal.

I am thinking hard what to make, busy installing EPs....

#44 22-04-2014 
I've got my Scuba diving pal, and have been applying my google-fu to find all the bits and pieces that I want to do. Big Grin

#45 22-04-2014 
Got my scuba pal, yay! This will be fun! Big Grin

* NixNivis puts on dive gear and jumps in

Also, if someone needs help with some simple BHAV-ing for their objects, like making an object intersectable (or not) or so that it doesn't (or does) go down with walls, things like that, I'd be happy to help. Smile

#46 22-04-2014 
"some simple BHAV-ing".... Is there such a thing as some simple BHAV-ing Tongue ? Or is it hidden next to basic meshing and easy modding? Still haven't found those either Tongue

Thanks for your offer Nix, I might take you up on that Big Grin

#47 22-04-2014 
LOL! Good point. Big Grin Well, with BHAVs, the level of difficulty is directly proportionate to how many grey hairs you get in the process. If it's just one or two - then it's easy. Wink

#48 22-04-2014 
Ok, got my Scuba pal. Now to start the gift making Smile

#49 22-04-2014 
WooHoo!!! Scuba dooba scuba-scuba-dooba! This is so much fun Smile [We need a sweet scuba smilie!]
The water is perfect, the coral is amazing, and the fishies are bright!
Proud member of LeeFish since Sep 2013. Angel
My Etsy shop
Time flies like an arrow ~ fruit flies like a banana
Ah, well... there is that
So, ...do you know the difference between roast beef and pea soup?

#50 22-04-2014 
Got mineBig Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option