I'm trying to get a house packed for upload.... for the very first time ever. Eek!
This lot was previously occupied. There's no way around that since I build as I play and have no decent pre-occupation version of any of my houses. I've heard previously occupied lots are not good to share - there was a thread about this on MTS a while back but I can't find it anymore.
SO. I open the lot in SimPE to change the thumbnail, and see it has oodles of "sim relations" and "sim scores" and 1 "sim information" thingie. Here's a pic to explain what I mean:
My question is - should I delete those "sim relations" and "sim scores" and "sim information" thingies? Will that make the house safe? Will it make is LESS safe? At the very least I figure it'll make the file smaller. Is there anything else in there I should delete?
A little background on the house:
1. Built in my "gameplay" 'hood and occupied there.
2. Copied the occupied house's .package file from my Neighborhood Lots folder and placed it in my LotCatalog folder.
3. Placed the now unoccupied house from my Lots bin into another "testing" 'hood.
4. Packaged the unoccupied testing 'hood version and resaved it in Clean Installer with only the needed CC.
5. Reinstalled the Clean Installer cleaned version back in my testing 'hood. This is the one I'm working with now.