• Karlstad & Klippan in five LACK colours
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
LACK isn't a colour, it's a way of life

The wonderful Leefish requested the Klippan and Karlstad sofa in the vibrant LACK colours. I have skipped the black and white versions, since Karlstad and Klippan already exist in those colors. I have recoloured both the sofa and the cushion of the Klippan.

[Image: thumb640x480]

Klippan sofa
Found under: Comfort > Sofas&Loveseats
Price: § 365

Karlstad sofa:
Found under: Comfort > Sofas&Loveseats
Price: § 700

If you haven't got them already, make sure to download HugeLunatic's Ikea Extra's because they are awesome!

Credits:
Leefish for requesting these and shocking us all with her sudden love for vibrant colors.
CC used in screenshots is by me.

You may do whatever you want as long as you credit me with a link and don't make any money from it.
Please do not convert anything from TS2 to TS3 because I might want to do that myself some time.

Screenshots
Karlstad & Klippan in five LACK colours Screenshot Karlstad & Klippan in five LACK colours Screenshot Karlstad & Klippan in five LACK colours Screenshot Karlstad & Klippan in five LACK colours Screenshot Karlstad & Klippan in five LACK colours Screenshot Karlstad & Klippan in five LACK colours Screenshot    
Download link
Filesize 881.1 KB | File Name Klaartje_KlippanKarlstad_LackColors.zip | # of Downloads 246  

Comments
#2 25-04-2014
They look great! Thank you. Big Grin

#3 25-04-2014
Whoa that was fast Big Grin Thank you.

#4 25-04-2014
They look great, Klaartje! Great job! Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option