• Amaryll Wooly Cardigan Recolors
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
UPDATED (2014/05/11): Might be more helpful if I'd uploaded the correct files (and not my working files). The package has been updated...now with a lot less...wrong files. Sorry about that.

I recolored Amaryll's Wooly Cardigan for use in my own game, and figured I share them. Files are not compressed. The mesh is included.

This is my first upload here or anywhere in a number of years (more of a player than a creator now), so pardon the lame Bodyshop swatch. Smile

[Image: thumb640x480]

[Image: thumb640x480]

Credits:
Amaryll
Veranka (Bicycle)
Hair is a EA TS3 to TS2 conversion
Trellis by Shakeshaft @ TSR
Sim by me (Kai, is one of my favorites.)

Enjoy! :)

Screenshots
Amaryll Wooly Cardigan Recolors Screenshot Amaryll Wooly Cardigan Recolors Screenshot        
Download link
Filesize 771.06 KB | File Name PenelopeT_AmaryllWoolyCardigan.zip | # of Downloads 166
File Updated 11-05-2014

Comments
#5 10-05-2014
Very pretty cardigans, thank you

#6 11-05-2014
Lee, no problem on editing the images. Next time, I will just add them directly, and forgo Photobucket.

Shasta, I see you...

Thanks everyone, for such nice comments. Glad someone else can get some use out of these as well. Smile

#7 11-05-2014
Thank you!

#8 11-05-2014
Thanks for the update. I have to confess that the only reason I moderate the uploads here is to make sure the uploads are sims things. I don't know anything about bodyshop so I leave it to you guys.

The good news is trying to find out was was going on DID make me find my Bodyshop.exe - so thanks for that.

Sorry, that is a members only option