Show Your Scuba Gift
#11 14-05-2014 
Oh man I haven't seen it turned on yet, I forgot to try that in my rush this morning. I have my main game loaded up now, so my blacksmith can get right to work.

My current servo default will still be okay won't it? I didn't see a servo default in the folder.

Also when do we upload them all here?

#12 14-05-2014 
I think (looks @Klaartje for confirmation) that the gift giver can upload once the scubee has received it and had time to look at it.

#13 14-05-2014 
You're absolutely right, Jo, there's no servo default, so you can keep the one you have. I did that way on purpose since I know there are some great servo defaults out there already; no need for me to reinvent the wheel. Wink

BTW, when your badged Sims get around to making bots, the base stations will be invisible (sort of - they still have a sun shadow when placed outside, I didn't manage to get rid of that) so you won't see what you're supposed to pick up to move them around, but if you just aim for the bottom of the bot you'll be able to grab it. Smile

#14 14-05-2014 
Since Ki-Ki wanted to play "run across the back of the couch for no reason at all", I'm awake and looking at all the pretties Kiri made for me right now. The following is just a smidgen, like a drop in the bucket...

[Image: 56732_140514060959KiriToMe.jpg]

I said smidgen right? If my math is correct, there are 443 files! 11 different curtains, including 3 that I really wanted recolors of, and Jonesi's bed blanket. Lots of gingham in the screenshot because I love gingham. (Not on clothes, noooo way.. but blankets and curtains? Yes please!)

Thank you again, Kiri. I love all of it. It all being in colors I like the most makes me love it even more. <3

#15 14-05-2014 
Do you have all the Jonesi add-ons MLC? There are more curtains, rugs and other things that they recolour as well. Big Grin

[Image: scuba13.jpg]

Those are all recoloured just from the Jonesi Blanket. Big Grin

#16 14-05-2014 
I don't have everything you've got in that screenshot, but I do have most of it. There's a "JBB Slaves" folder sitting in another folder on my desktop. Big Grin I need to remember to put it back in my downloads folder. (I try to work with a mostly cc-free downloads folder when I'm making stuffs.)

* mustluvcatz pictures a gingham filled little cottage (well, not 100% gingham!) with lots and lots of plants

#17 14-05-2014 
Those ones are the bits I love best. Big Grin They are mostly all from Hokadk at Sims2Artists. Smile

#18 14-05-2014 
@joandsarah: Lee is right, make sure your scubee has seen the gift and has had some time to drool over it. I'd suggest sharing it after the weekend, when everyone has finished sharing and I have distributed the participation gift Smile

#19 14-05-2014 
(Sorry for bumping, but this totally deserved its own post)

Look what I received from my Scuba Big Grin The most amazing window set with everything a builder could wish for Big Grin Thank you, thank you, thank you Oeselian, this is an incredible set and I can't wait to play more with it!

[Image: 56743_140514140743-ScreenShot004.jpg]

Counter-height, full-height and bathroom-sized (YAY!). Two subsets, outside and inside (more YAY!). Oodles of recolours in popular textures and actions (YAY!). It matches the HolySimoly curtains (DOUBLE YAY!).

But that's not all. It has window sills. Yeah, you heard it right, window sills Big Grin So I can now have windows, counters AND plants in my kitchens! Or toilet rolls on the bathroom window. They have a whopping 3 slots! (Triple YAY!)

Yeah, you thought that was all, right? Nope, then there's also edging to match the window sills. I feel like such a spoiled girl.... Thank you Oeselian!

#20 14-05-2014 
So now that I've slept and returned from work I can show off my scuba gift properly. Thank you so much Esme, they are absolutely gorgeous and I just might have to steal some of those design ideas for the real life posters that I create for choir Big Grin

Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

Sorry, that is a members only option