• Secret Scuba for Tiff - Geometric Build Set
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
[Image: thumb640x480]
Geometric Build Set
For the Secret Scuba, I really wanted to try and make my first proper mesh. Creating it from scratch proved a little too much, so I made my first ever TS3 to TS2 conversion. On Tiff's wishlist was a build set, I poked around in the TS3 files and conversion database and found a column that hadn't been converted yet as far as I know. Lee suggested to make a matching halfwall with the column as post and the Geometric Build Set was born!

Geometric Column
Price: 450
Polycount: 622
Requirements: BG-compatible
Subsets: two recolourable subsets
Recolours: iCad wood colors and Anna's palette

Geometric Halves
Price: 70
Polycount post: 622
Polycount rail: 142
Requirements: OFB
Recolours: Rail matches the 'Perfect Plank' halfwall

You may do whatever you want as long as you credit me with a link and don't make any money from it.
Please do not convert anything from TS2 to TS3 because I might want to do that myself some time.

Screenshots
Secret Scuba for Tiff - Geometric Build Set Screenshot Secret Scuba for Tiff - Geometric Build Set Screenshot Secret Scuba for Tiff - Geometric Build Set Screenshot Secret Scuba for Tiff - Geometric Build Set Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 4.56 MB | File Name Klaartje_GeometricColumn.zip | # of Downloads 151  
Filesize 401.82 KB | File Name Klaartje_GeometricHalfwall.zip | # of Downloads 163  

Comments
#5 20-05-2014
Great job Klaartje - I especially like the matching wall.

#6 20-05-2014
Well done Klaartje, they look seriously cool Big Grin

#7 20-05-2014
Thank you all for your lovely comments Smile

#8 20-05-2014
Wow! Great job Big Grin Thanks <3

Sorry, that is a members only option