sims2 #1
Miss Jones was fantastic to make for, I had so many ideas, and unfortunately found myself lacking in creative ability! I managed to make her some artwork in topics she wanted - Shabby chic, repurposed and steampunk, with a bit of movie mania and graffiti thrown in, so here these are for download. I also made the rub down building that features the art work, but will not be uploading due to the rather immense size! It may yet end up on MTS though, if I have the time at some point to sort it! There are 42 paintings all up, just missing a preview pic for one of the graffiti ones.

[Image: thumb640x480]

Outside Meshes used are Speigals Clip art (all 3) (cost 2 at $25 and 1 at $50), Mangos wall sticker (cost $1) and a painting from Jope (cost $100), all is included in the files. Maxis meshes used are Surfing the universe poster (cost $59), A stroke (cost $1700) and cantankerous splatters ($2750). Everything is in separate files according to whats been used.

Had a lot of fun making these, at one point had around 100 possibilities sitting on the desktop, a lot just didn't work out how I wanted them!

Screenshots
Scuba for Jones - 42 Paintings Screenshot Scuba for Jones - 42 Paintings Screenshot Scuba for Jones - 42 Paintings Screenshot Scuba for Jones - 42 Paintings Screenshot Scuba for Jones - 42 Paintings Screenshot Scuba for Jones - 42 Paintings Screenshot Scuba for Jones - 42 Paintings Screenshot Scuba for Jones - 42 Paintings Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 3.87 MB | File Name Jones' Scuba.zip | # of Downloads 179  

Comments
#2 20-05-2014
These are wonderful Tiff!!

Seriously cool (I love owls, Dr Who, Princess Bride, Labyrinth) they are just hitting my buttons everywhere!

#3 20-05-2014
I love them all! Was such a wonderful gift! xx Heart xx

#4 20-05-2014
Lovely Tiff, I like the butterflies.

Sorry, that is a members only option