• Birthday Present for Kiri - Celebration Wallpaper
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
[Image: thumb640x480]

Let's get this party started! As it is still Kiri's birthday in some parts of the world, I have made her a little birthdaygift as a thank you for being awesome Big Grin What better way to celebrate your or your Sims' birthday than giving the walls a fresh coat of paint to put everyone in a festive mood? It's not your birthday everyday, so it deserves a special celebration with a special set of festive wallpapers!

Included is a set of ten different wallpapers, all using the same moulding made by the lovely Shastakiss. Patterns are from ColourLovers.

Details:
Price: §5
Category: Wallpaper

You may do whatever you want as long as you credit me with a link and don't make any money from it.
Please do not convert anything from TS2 to TS3 because I might want to do that myself some time.

Screenshots
Birthday Present for Kiri - Celebration Wallpaper Screenshot Birthday Present for Kiri - Celebration Wallpaper Screenshot Birthday Present for Kiri - Celebration Wallpaper Screenshot Birthday Present for Kiri - Celebration Wallpaper Screenshot Birthday Present for Kiri - Celebration Wallpaper Screenshot Birthday Present for Kiri - Celebration Wallpaper Screenshot    
Download link
Filesize 361.76 KB | File Name Klaartje_Walls_Celebration.zip | # of Downloads 244  

Comments
#2 20-05-2014
Tea party and candy shoppe ones are my favorites, but they are all adorable!

#3 20-05-2014
very cute

#4 20-05-2014
aww adorable. Thanks Klaartje.

Sorry, that is a members only option