• Secret Scuba - MLC - EA Curtain Veil of Dreams Recolours
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
My Scuba was MLC who loves curtains. Curtains of all types. She also picked an extremely pretty palette of colours. I got a little carried away, so her gift will be uploaded in 12 lots.

This is Part 3 of 12 MLC's Scuba Gift - this time Base Game Curtains 'Veil of Dreams'

[Image: veilofdreams2.jpg]

This recolours both the short and long version of the Veil of Dreams Curtain. I have recoloured this one removing the lace, and the fiddly head board, replacing it with a solid slightly linen texture. I think it makes the curtain way more useful.

I don't know what Maxis/EA were thinking of with some of their textures! The mapping is also hideous, but I've got an idea on how it works now. Smile

21 Recolours in MLC's Colour Surge Palette

Do not upload to Paysites or TSR.

Apart from that, feel free to use, modify, mutilate, etc. Credit would be nice.

Screenshots
Secret Scuba - MLC - EA Curtain Veil of Dreams Recolours Screenshot Secret Scuba - MLC - EA Curtain Veil of Dreams Recolours Screenshot Secret Scuba - MLC - EA Curtain Veil of Dreams Recolours Screenshot        
Download link
Filesize 186.36 KB | File Name curtains-EAVeilofDreams-Recolours.rar | # of Downloads 422  

Comments
#2 22-05-2014
So much nicer, and very lovely colours!

#3 22-05-2014
Love the trim on the bottom, and good job on dealing with that hellish mapping

#4 22-05-2014
I love the trim, too! Big Grin Great job, Kiri!

Yeah, Maxis mapping... *shivers* I'd be ashamed to put something out there that was as badly mapped as some of the in-game stuff. Confused

Sorry, that is a members only option