sims2 #1
This is part of the Secret Scuba gift that I made for Leefish.

[Image: thumb640x480]

So welcome to The Evergreen Centre, a place to study using the traditional book or the more modern Internet. When you're hungry why not pop upstairs to the cafe and get a bite to eat? There's also a reading nook upstairs too. Or maybe you need some fresh air and fancy a spot of painting? Why not pop outside and sit and watch all the wildlife visiting the pond?

[Image: 12%20view%209.jpg]

Lot size: 2x2
Cost: 121,167

Custom Content Included

Lots
Please do not reupload my Lots and claim them as your own. If you would like to use any of my Lots in a neighbourhood that you wish to upload please PM me for permission first.

Recolours
You may use my recolours in Lots that you upload to any site. Please provide a link back to my profile on the site that you downloaded it from. Whilst some of my recolours can be found here at Leefish and SFUK most of them are at MTS (http://db.modthesims.info/member.php?u=417674).

Screenshots
The Evergreen Centre Screenshot The Evergreen Centre Screenshot The Evergreen Centre Screenshot The Evergreen Centre Screenshot The Evergreen Centre Screenshot The Evergreen Centre Screenshot The Evergreen Centre Screenshot The Evergreen Centre Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 1.03 MB | File Name The Evergreen Centre.rar | # of Downloads 78  

Comments
#5 23-05-2014
Such a nice fun looking lot!

#6 23-05-2014
@Karen Lorraine, good. I really don't like having my toes nibbled on by piranhas when I'm trying to enjoy a book. Wink

#7 24-05-2014
Good to hear that the piranha and pike count is zero for the pond. That's it - I'm definitely downloading it! Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option