sims2 #1
This is the third part of my Secret Scuba gift for Leefish. Lee happened to mention (before Secret Scuba was conceived) that she'd like the BG Justa door recoloured in the medium wood from AL. So, I recoloured it and did the light wood version too (the dark wood proved too hard for me).

[Image: thumb640x480]

Maxis Recolour
Found: Build Mode > Doors & Windows > Doors
Base Game: ValueWood Lumber's Justa Door: Price: 80

Credits:
With thanks to Kiri for helping me with the textures and Klaartje for spurring me on.

Lots
Please do not reupload my Lots and claim them as your own. If you would like to use any of my Lots in a neighbourhood that you wish to upload please PM me for permission first.

Recolours
You may use my recolours in Lots that you upload to any site. Please provide a link back to my profile on the site that you downloaded it from. Whilst some of my recolours can be found here at Leefish and SFUK most of them are at MTS (http://db.modthesims.info/member.php?u=417674).

Screenshots
Secret Scuba - Justa Door for Leefish Screenshot Secret Scuba - Justa Door for Leefish Screenshot Secret Scuba - Justa Door for Leefish Screenshot Secret Scuba - Justa Door for Leefish Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 72.56 KB | File Name justadoorALcolourskarenlorraine.rar | # of Downloads 89  

Comments
#2 23-05-2014
Nice! I really like the Justa Door, too, but I only use the white one because I don't like the other colours. So this is a v. welcome addition to my Downloads folder! Thank you! Big Grin

#3 23-05-2014
Yea, I love that door and yay for new colours Big Grin

#4 23-05-2014
Love that they are matching the windows!

Sorry, that is a members only option