• "Eppur si muove" - Animated TSM Orrery
  • Creator: NixNivis
sims2 #1
[Image: thumb640x480]

It feels a little silly to post something of my own as a find, but I'm doing it anyway since I know some people here were interested in it. Smile

Long story short, I finished animating the TSM orrery. Big Grin It's not for the cramped of space, though; it's a two-floor thing with a huge footprint (but it really needed to be that big to keep the arms from cutting through the ceiling). Sims gain science enthusiasm when viewing it, since that made more sense to me than art.

"Eppur si muove" means "and yet it moves," and is a phrase Galileo is said to have uttered after the Inquisition had forced him to recant that the Earth moved around the Sun. I think he would have liked this. Wink

With credit and a link, please DO:

- make recolours of my meshes and redistribute the meshes together with your recolours

- include my Bodyshop items with your Sims and my objects with your lots

- use my creations in screenshots, movies or stories; credit is appreciated, but in no way required

But please DON'T:

- take my work and claim it as your own

- upload my work as-is on any website or forum

- use my textures as a base for your recolours

- upload my work on pay/donation sites or to The Sims Resource - yes, that's even though TSR are supposed to be "nice" these days.

- alter or convert my meshes without permission

Thank you for downloading, and Happy Simming!

Screenshots
"Eppur si muove" - Animated TSM Orrery Screenshot "Eppur si muove" - Animated TSM Orrery Screenshot "Eppur si muove" - Animated TSM Orrery Screenshot "Eppur si muove" - Animated TSM Orrery Screenshot
Download link
Comments
#2 24-05-2014
Wow Nix! So clever! I know someone who will love this Wink

#3 24-05-2014
Yay!!!!!
[Image: bliss.gif]

There are no words to say that expresses just how happy this makes me!

#4 24-05-2014
Hee, thank you! Big Grin @celebkiriedhel, yeah, I had a feeling you'd like this. Wink

Sorry, that is a members only option