Hello
#1 25-05-2014 
Sul Sul simmers Smile.

I've been playing since the original sim city (and sim farm - before there was Farmville ay?). However it wasn't until the sims 3 that I got into these particular sims games. I moved backwards into the sims2 only recently (which is one of the reasons i find myself here). Looking forward to the sims 4, it looks good so far, although I wish to hear more about the gameplay than how I can change the size of my sim's pupils!

Re: other games, I play a few, but bioware make those I love the most (namely Dragon Age and Mass Effect). And yes I have of course put characters from those games into the sims Wink.

Nice to 'meet' you all.

#2 25-05-2014 
Sul sul, SulSul! Big Grin Welcome to Leefish!

#3 25-05-2014 
Welcome SulSul! Big Grin

#4 25-05-2014 
Welcome! Great screen name!

#5 25-05-2014 
Welcome to Leefish SulSul! Big Grin
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#6 25-05-2014 
Welcome! Nice to see new members registering regularly. Smile Nice to meet you, too SulSul btw.

#7 25-05-2014 
hello and welcome SulSul,it's also nice to see fellow ME playerWink

#8 27-05-2014 
Thanks for the welcome everybody Smile.

@Oeselian oh gosh the ME games got right into my heart like no other (although the sims games have the most hours on the clock Wink). Love femshep <3.

#9 27-05-2014 
Hello SulSul, or should I say that backwards Big Grin Welcome to Leefish! I totally agree with you about Sims 4. I guess EA is focusing on how gorgeous the next incarnation of Sims are because one of the common TS3 complaints is about the TS3 sims appearance. It would be nice to see a story scenario ad like they've done for the other games so we can see a bit more gameplay, but I reckon we won't see that until maybe August or right before the release. Although, I'm crossing my fingers for June being the start of intensive ad campaigns.

You're going to have a great time here. I look forward to getting to know you better!

#10 27-05-2014 
Hi SulSul. Welcome :-)

Sorry, that is a members only option