• Scuba Gifts for Jo, Part I: Birthday Cakes
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
My scubee was Jo. Even though there aren't all that many files I'm uploading her gifts in two parts, since they don't have much in common other than, well, being scuba gifts.

One of the things Jo wanted was some new birthday cakes. So I baked her some. Big Grin Or rather, I took some tasty in-game tarts and birthday cake-ified them. They're all found in Misc. -> Party.

[Image: thumb640x480]

Birthday Berry Pie - $25 - 1950 polys
Birthday Cheese Cake - $35 - 1830 polys
Layered Birthday Cake - $40 - 1896 polys
Fancy Brithday Cake - $50 - 1884 polys

(Before you go "OMG polycount!!," cakes have geostates - morphs that make the cake change shape as Sims eat it it - and that makes the poly count go up. As comparison, the base-game birthday cake has 1836 polys, so this isn't as bad as it looks. Tongue)

[Image: thumb640x480]
Why yes, that is one of Klaartje's birthday walls. Her timing with that upload was perfect. Wink

With credit and a link, please DO:

- make recolours of my meshes and redistribute the meshes together with your recolours

- include my Bodyshop items with your Sims and my objects with your lots

- use my creations in screenshots, movies or stories; credit is appreciated, but in no way required

But please DON'T:

- take my work and claim it as your own

- upload my work as-is on any website or forum

- use my textures as a base for your recolours

- upload my work on pay/donation sites or to The Sims Resource - yes, that's even though TSR are supposed to be "nice" these days.

- alter or convert my meshes without permission

Thank you for downloading, and Happy Simming!

Screenshots
Scuba Gifts for Jo, Part I: Birthday Cakes Screenshot Scuba Gifts for Jo, Part I: Birthday Cakes Screenshot          
Download link
Filesize 703.61 KB | File Name JoScubaGift-PartI.zip | # of Downloads 4,584  

Comments
#2 26-05-2014
This is different! Never thought much of having other options in the way of birthday cakes (wedding cakes...yes, but not b-day).

They all look wonderful, and it will be nice to have some variety now. Thank you! Smile

#3 26-05-2014
I love this nix, and am so glad that you did it. Smile

#4 26-05-2014
Oh, YAY! Now I can haz my birthday pie!
I'm not a huge 'cake' fan - somewhere in my teen years my mom started baking me an apple pie for my Birthday (she makes the BEST apple pie ever - the secret's in the sauce - bourbon, yummmmm) Anywho... now I can have pie!
I like blueberries too. Wink
THANKS!

Sorry, that is a members only option