sims2 #1
[Image: thumb640x480]

MLC made more under-the-stairs storage - and she did it for us, her downloaders, as a way to say thank you! Heart

* NixNivis glomps MLC, because MLC awesome

(edited to clarify who the awesome one is, because you could read it either way Tongue)

With credit and a link, please DO:

- make recolours of my meshes and redistribute the meshes together with your recolours

- include my Bodyshop items with your Sims and my objects with your lots

- use my creations in screenshots, movies or stories; credit is appreciated, but in no way required

But please DON'T:

- take my work and claim it as your own

- upload my work as-is on any website or forum

- use my textures as a base for your recolours

- upload my work on pay/donation sites or to The Sims Resource - yes, that's even though TSR are supposed to be "nice" these days.

- alter or convert my meshes without permission

Thank you for downloading, and Happy Simming!

Screenshots
Under the Stairs, Part 2 Screenshot Under the Stairs, Part 2 Screenshot Under the Stairs, Part 2 Screenshot Under the Stairs, Part 2 Screenshot
Download link
Comments
#9 29-05-2014
Awesome MLC! Absolutely fabulous. Thanks Nix for posting it here. Big Grin
All of these deserve a million downloads, because it's something the sims two has been seriously lacking.

#10 29-05-2014
Amazing!! It still blows me away that such great stuff is still coming out for sims 2, and it just gets better and better!

#11 29-05-2014
Let's just clarify here, all the fishes are awesome Big Grin

#12 29-05-2014
Absolutely amazing, MLC. That finally puts that space to good use! I always loved those open stairs, feeling that the space under it could be made useful, and now YOU have proven me right. :-)

Great find, Nix!

Sorry, that is a members only option