• Room with a View - Build Set
  • Creator: Tinkle
sims2 #1
Have just seen this amazing build set in progress at the moment by Tami at BPS, its looking amaze-balls!

Screenshots
Room with a View - Build Set Screenshot    
Download link
Comments
#13 04-06-2014
Yes, it should. And I was going to send her a PM about it- I just hate to. She worked so hard on that set that I feel telling her "Cool, but did you know some of the windows aren't weatherproof?" will really bum her out. But yes, it should be mentioned so I'll send her one. (I don't want to mention it in the download post. Although maybe someone already did and I haven't seen it yet.)

edit: Done. I feel like such a meanie now. It'd be nice to find a way to fix those few windows so they're weather proof.
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2014 04:18 AM by mustluvcatz.)

#14 04-06-2014
To be honest MLC, They're beautiful windows and as long as I knew to expect weather - I would have no problem with using them anyway.

People give more room for things if they know about them first - it's the unexpected things that set people off.

#15 04-06-2014
oh yay, its all finished only just realised! For those wanting to dl heres a quick link to it! http://www.blackpearlsims.com/downloads....le&id=8293

#16 07-06-2014
I redid this set several times, the first set I did check for snow and they didn't allow snow inside, however I changed the mesh and forgot to check again. I spent a long time on this set and am just too tired of working on it to fix the problem (I'm pretty sure I know what it is) but I have since added a note regarding the issue to the thread as well as a link to a clear floor tile that will hide the roof edge that HL kindly provided me. Perhaps I'll fix them in the future, but at the moment I need a break from the set. My apologies.

Sorry, that is a members only option