• Birthday Present for Karen - Purpelicious Groove Bedding
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
[Image: thumb640x480]
Birthday Present for Karen
Purpelicious Groove - Bedding

It's Karens birthday today and it deserves a special celebration! As almost every fish knows, Karen loves purple, music and art deco. Which she mentions in about every other post. So to celebrate this special occassion, I have made a set of 10 beddings that more or less fit those three elements Big Grin Now all your sims can have musical, purpelicious and floral dreams!

[Image: thumb640x480]

I have abused CuriousB's Bedding Creation Kit which is awesome and such a great tool. Patterns are from Colourlovers.

You may do whatever you want as long as you credit me with a link and don't make any money from it.
Please do not convert anything from TS2 to TS3 because I might want to do that myself some time.

Screenshots
Birthday Present for Karen - Purpelicious Groove Bedding Screenshot Birthday Present for Karen - Purpelicious Groove Bedding Screenshot Birthday Present for Karen - Purpelicious Groove Bedding Screenshot Birthday Present for Karen - Purpelicious Groove Bedding Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 1.86 MB | File Name Klaartje_Bedding_PurpeliciousGroove.zip | # of Downloads 244  

Comments
#9 31-05-2014
Lovely!

Sorry, that is a members only option