June 2014 - TO-DO Lists
#11 04-06-2014 
It is definitely time for Alcide to die again. and again. and again.

#12 05-06-2014 
1. make tumblr gift
2. play the sims
3. re-order sims 4 pre-order
4. start new community lot

My sim life...
1. get pay check, shake arms and sing to mailbox then use money to purchase a sofa bed
2. change my ugly pink counter colour... I wish I could click and delete instead of having to use contact paper.

#13 05-06-2014 
Nice way to keep thing is perspective

1. finish my gutter system for flat roofs
2. Whip a sofa in shape to upload,maybe
3. Make a plastic windows/doors set
4. Plastic garden set(tables,chairs,plastic chair swing anyone?)
5. Finalize 2 body shape edits
6. Perhaps upload my grungy dining set
7. Convert Ambitions fancy doors - if not done yet
8. Something inside my head i can't remember right now - ahh,it was practicing with slots
that's all for now
Additionally:
9.Baseboards
10.Completer rug set

Wish to repaint my room floor
(This post was last modified: 17-06-2014 12:45 AM by Oeselian.)

#14 05-06-2014 
I've learned from past experience that if I ever put something on a to-do list, I'm going to lose all inspiration for it and it'll never be finished, so I won't do that. Tongue I'll say that I do have some more TSM things I want to convert, though, and I also want to make some grisly poses for storytelling purposes, with appropriate props (stocks, gallows, those kinds of things) and also options for onlookers to cheer or boo or cry. Smile And I'm thinking of making a little set of modern lamps as well (that I call egg lamps, for lack of a better name. 'Cause they're egg-shaped), just to remind people that I can make my own meshes. No really, I can! Rolleyes

#15 05-06-2014 
I will put my to-do list here in a min Big Grin
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#16 05-06-2014 
(05-06-2014 11:36 AM)NixNivis Wrote:  I've learned from past experience that if I ever put something on a to-do list, I'm going to lose all inspiration for it and it'll never be finished, so I won't do that. Tongue

Yeaaahh I'm finding this is the case for me too. Think I'll delete my list so the inspiration returns. Tongue

#17 05-06-2014 
aw, fansee, but whatever works for you. It helps to keep me focussed.

#18 05-06-2014 
The losing inspiration is the real reason I don't like to make to-do lists. Especially for the game. I have so many ideas and starts of ideas.. just no. If it was all in a list, I'd look at it and be all "Aw, hell no. There's just too much there" and that'd be it.

I'm more than happy to post my grocery lists here though! Big Grin

#19 05-06-2014 
My to do list is in my head and that's where it stays. I don't do lists or new year resolutions. I would say a grocery list sometimes would be the exception. Last night I was packing in my dream- husband woke me up just as I was going over the last of my head list. :lol: Glare

#20 15-06-2014 
Karen's to do list:

1 Sort out theatre website advertising for concert
2 Finish sign recolours
3 Upload rounds 5 and 6
4 Make choir posters for sims
5 Hood
6 Update choir membership brochures
7 Update choir stationery with new logo and web address
8 Fruit pics - redo and upload
9 Fruit bedding - upload
10 Make some Teddy bear's picnic pics
(This post was last modified: 21-06-2014 12:12 PM by Karen Lorraine.)

Sorry, that is a members only option