sims2 #1
Finally... here is part one of my scuba gift to Laura.

In my frantic search for "Ack! What can I make?" and "What in the world is minimalism?"
*me/sitting amongst my gilded rococo peacocks* Rolleyes
I thought - maybe minimalism has a sense of peace and tranquility to it...
And I remembered seeing a beautiful picture of a pier on Etsy the other day.

So, I looked up Raceytay Photography on Etsy and asked her if I could 'Sim' some of her gorgeous photographs for my pixel dollies.
(She had no idea what I was talking about, so I sent her a mock-up picture etc. - I think we may have a new Sims convert in our midst! LOL!)
Anywho... She gave her permission; and these are her pictures. I only put them on EAxis' CStroke painting mesh.

[Image: thumb640x480]

If you'd like to see more of her work - and possibly buy a print for your own home - here's her linksie: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Raceytay

I hope your pixel dollies like these! Part two of my scuba gift will have a few more pictures (not by Raceytay) and parts three and four will be wallpapers. Part five will be the house I made to 'wrap' up all the gifties.

Do what'cha like - just keep 'em FREE ;)

Screenshots
SCUBA gift for Oeselian Screenshot SCUBA gift for Oeselian Screenshot SCUBA gift for Oeselian Screenshot SCUBA gift for Oeselian Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 675.54 KB | File Name EA_CStrokeREC_RaceytayPictures-CGT.zip | # of Downloads 167  

Comments
#5 06-06-2014
Yes gorgeous, Nix.

#6 06-06-2014
Yeah they're gorgeous,and now every simmie can enjoy themWink
Thank you again,Catherine

#7 06-06-2014
I'm glad you like them <3

#8 07-06-2014
Very nice. And I love how you've created a sims convert.

Chants: "One of us! One of us!"

Sorry, that is a members only option