Partial Hiatus
#11 08-06-2014 
Take care of yourself, Jones, and take as much time as you need. And if there's anything we can do, you'll let us know, right?

#12 08-06-2014 
...what everyone else said! And, has your thyroid been checked lately? Also, if you take sertraline, you can safely add 50mg (half a pill) to your dose for a few days and see if that helps any. I just came through a 'down' time, and the above helped for me.

Know that YOU are loved! Be nice to yourself Wink And let me know if you need help. K? (((hugs)))
Proud member of LeeFish since Sep 2013. Angel
My Etsy shop
Time flies like an arrow ~ fruit flies like a banana
Ah, well... there is that
So, ...do you know the difference between roast beef and pea soup?

#13 08-06-2014 
Hope you feel better soon, Jones. {{hugs}}

#14 09-06-2014 
I also have these periods of apathy, depression, tiredness. Seasonal changes also make the situation worse. Take some 'rest and relaxation wave

#15 10-06-2014 
Small victory in the blues today. The kids are actually helping me clean up their stuff. And as much as I hate cleaning, a clean house always helps my mood. But it's a vicious circle, messy house depresses me, and then I don't feel like cleaning, so I get more depressed. But today's progress is definitely helpful, because their side of the living room is one of the biggest cleaning black holes in my home.

#16 12-06-2014 
Am feeling better. Also have discovered part of the reason last week was so bad for me...as Aunt Flo showed up yesterday, lol. Should have known. Don't know why she must send my emotions into a downward spiral of ridiculousness to announce she's on her way Tongue

#17 12-06-2014 
So glad to hear you're feeling better! *hugs you* But augh, Aunt Flo, womanhood's least favourite aunt, trust her to make things worse. Confused I don't understand why she has to act out like that, either. Flo, really, I can read my calendar. I know when you're about to arrive; there's no need to shout it from the rooftops a week in advance, kthnxbi. Tongue

#18 12-06-2014 
Glad you're feeling better, Jones! Smile

I'd like to tell you that things change for the better once Aunt Flo retires.. but I dunno. If I did it might be a lie - I cry, or get teary eyed, at the silliest thing these days. (Yeah, I'm only 48 but I'm all done with Aunt Flo and have been for almost 2 years.) Don't really know if my silly emotions are because of that or if I'm just turning into a cream-puff as I get older, lol.

#19 12-06-2014 
Oh bother. Flo knows she's not welcome at my house either. She's slowly getting the message; and not regularly bothering me anymore. wave
Though, I've noticed, the heat this summer isn't being regulated correctly. Sometimes it's a lot hotter than usual - it kinda comes in waves.
...Wish I coulda planned this for the cooler months! Blush

Now, however, Flo's started harrassing my daughter - and she's only 10! Ya know, 'special' kiddos should just be exempt. Period. I mean really! Angry
I know there's gonna be a long line, but that's one of the top 10 things I'm going to address with the big-man-upstairs when I finally get there.

I'm glad you are doing better today, Jones {{{hugs}}}
Proud member of LeeFish since Sep 2013. Angel
My Etsy shop
Time flies like an arrow ~ fruit flies like a banana
Ah, well... there is that
So, ...do you know the difference between roast beef and pea soup?

#20 12-06-2014 
I've told her to retire but she still insists on showing up every month. She's grumbling a little less, but still arriving.
Cat, I have a feeling Aunt Flo is going to start harassing my daughter fairly soon as well, but luckily so far she has left her alone.

Glad you are feeling better Jones- I got caught up in this funny convo and forgot the thread was about you!

Sorry, that is a members only option