sims2 #1
[Image: thumb640x480]

I know, I know, I'm posting my own upload as a find again, but anyone who wanted my hunky blacksmith model (cleverly named Hunk Smith) in their game can now have him. Wink

With credit and a link, please DO:

- make recolours of my meshes and redistribute the meshes together with your recolours

- include my Bodyshop items with your Sims and my objects with your lots

- use my creations in screenshots, movies or stories; credit is appreciated, but in no way required

But please DON'T:

- take my work and claim it as your own

- upload my work as-is on any website or forum

- use my textures as a base for your recolours

- upload my work on pay/donation sites or to The Sims Resource - yes, that's even though TSR are supposed to be "nice" these days.

- alter or convert my meshes without permission

Thank you for downloading, and Happy Simming!

Screenshots
Hunk Smith the Sim Screenshot Hunk Smith the Sim Screenshot    
Download link
Comments
#5 08-06-2014
What a hunk. Big Grin

And I like that you post your uploads here as finds despite being a humble Swede. Thanks for sharing!

#6 08-06-2014
Oh my... Tongue <<<That's as close as I could find to a drooling smiley Wink

D'ya see that slightly older looking brunette swooning over him on the left side of the picture?
*ooops* Blush I guess I passed out completely and missed the photo shoot.

He is one hunky Smith, all right!
Thanks!

#7 09-06-2014
Thanks Nix, now my skinny blacksmith will go to pound metal and suddenly find that he's muscled up over night! Big Grin It's going to be funny when he takes his apron off though lol.

#8 09-06-2014
He is a hunk. Are there any contemporary cc outfits for his amazing body... lessee... say an enchantress puts a spell on him and he wakes up in 20XX ready to break more maiden hearts, are their any clothes to make him fit in with the modern day crowd? *__*

Sorry, that is a members only option