sims2 #1
[Image: thumb640x480]

I know, I know, I'm posting my own upload as a find again, but anyone who wanted my hunky blacksmith model (cleverly named Hunk Smith) in their game can now have him. Wink

With credit and a link, please DO:

- make recolours of my meshes and redistribute the meshes together with your recolours

- include my Bodyshop items with your Sims and my objects with your lots

- use my creations in screenshots, movies or stories; credit is appreciated, but in no way required

But please DON'T:

- take my work and claim it as your own

- upload my work as-is on any website or forum

- use my textures as a base for your recolours

- upload my work on pay/donation sites or to The Sims Resource - yes, that's even though TSR are supposed to be "nice" these days.

- alter or convert my meshes without permission

Thank you for downloading, and Happy Simming!

Screenshots
Hunk Smith the Sim Screenshot Hunk Smith the Sim Screenshot    
Download link
Comments
#9 09-06-2014
I can only find modern over on insim, but they are not as far as I have seen well made items. All the medieval ones on Plumbob keep seem to be 4shared, so i guess my blacksmith will continue to be skinny in his skivvies.

#10 09-06-2014
  • Registered
Thank you for the Hunk ... Now he needs a good soak in the tub, to be a Spunky Hunk hehe Smile

#11 09-06-2014
@fanseelamb. aww, thank you. Blush It's not that I mind posting updates, it's the finds part that bothers me. 'Cause to me, a find is something that's OMG awesome and you need this in your game liek NAO, and saying that about my own stuff (even if I of course think it's OMG awesome and you need it in your game liek NAO) goes against every fibre in my Swedish being.

But now that I think of it, if @leefish doesn't mind I might start posting my updates in that Content Updates subforum I didn't remember we had until now. That's something I can do without feeling like I'm violating the Jante Law. Tongue

@CatherineTCJD, maybe it's a good thing you passed out when you did, because I made him take a shower later - just to demonstrate that the skintone is linked to the SBB bodyshape, of course. Angel I don't think seeing that would have been good for your blood pressure. Wink

@nanashi, the only place with contemporary SBB clothes I too know of is InSim. But the problem with the stuff over there is that it's old. It might have been top of the line in 2006, but not so much in 2014. Undecided

@joandsarah, shucks that all her blacksmith stuff is on 4shared. Sad But at least now your smith can look properly bulky at work. Smile

@Rose1989, thanks. Big Grin Yeah, a soak and a good scrub might be a good idea for him. Or a shower. Wink
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2014 08:58 PM by NixNivis.)

#12 09-06-2014
I posted the anvil to my own Best Finds thread on my board- but not many will see it there. It's sure to get a spot on trapping Crushes when she updates and if not I will make sure it does because it's super cool. Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option