Hi!
#11 16-06-2014 
More fish in the pond... Hi Skell!

#12 16-06-2014 
Skell!! Big Grin Welcome to Leefish! Awesome pond just got awesomer. Wink

#13 16-06-2014 
wave G'Day Skell, welcome to Leefish. Thank you for the Maxis Match Repository project.

#14 16-06-2014 
Heya Skell. Welcome to the pond!

#15 16-06-2014 
Hi Skell! Welcome to Leefish! Big Grin

#16 16-06-2014 
<scarfs up cookies> aty. dnasd asns asdadm <swallows cookies> BUUUUUERP! 'Scuse. Welcome to Leefish. I'm Ginnie, the sane one. I do the updates for Boo's Saving the Sims, and your name is a familiar one!

#17 16-06-2014 
Hi Skell! Velcome. vamp

* fanseelamb casually waves and resists the urge to tacklehug this particular new fish

.......nope argh didn't work asjdlfksdks........

* fanseelamb tacklehugs Skellington Celebrate

ETA: Hey Skell, for that repository project of yours...... do you take submissions? 'Cause I actually repositoried a few conversions for personal use years ago and just never posted 'em anywhere. I haven't checked the full list to see whether or not you've already done the ones I did, but you can totally have them if you want. Plasticbox also posted a few over on MTS years ago... you probably have those already, but here's the link in case you don't.
(This post was last modified: 16-06-2014 06:05 PM by fanseelamb.)

#18 16-06-2014 
Sure I'll take submissions!

I don't think Plasticbox pinned hers to the EPs, which is why I've done some of the same ones as her. I've also been bundling together the recolors for each outfit, though that's not really important (but it does make the process easier!)

#19 16-06-2014 
Fresh fish! Hooray!!!
Hiya Skell - welcome to our pond (watch out for the warm spots O.o) LOL!
This repos project you got goin' on is made of pure WIN! OMG! I love it. Thank you! Celebrate
Proud member of LeeFish since Sep 2013. Angel
My Etsy shop
Time flies like an arrow ~ fruit flies like a banana
Ah, well... there is that
So, ...do you know the difference between roast beef and pea soup?

#20 16-06-2014 
Welcome Skellington Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option