Hi!
#21 16-06-2014 
(16-06-2014 07:21 PM)Skellington7d Wrote:  Sure I'll take submissions!

I don't think Plasticbox pinned hers to the EPs, which is why I've done some of the same ones as her. I've also been bundling together the recolors for each outfit, though that's not really important (but it does make the process easier!)

Yeah I pinned them to the EPs but made separate files for each recolour. Actually I might've just overwrote the original files - deleted the textures, repositoried, saved. Can't remember for sure since it was like 5 years ago. Tongue Anyway you're welcome to bundle them and/or rename the files however you want.... that is, if I actually have anything you didn't already repository yourself! I'll just make a big .rar file and PM you a link in a minute. Smile

#22 16-06-2014 
Hi, welcome to Leefish Skell. wave

#23 17-06-2014 
Welcome to Leefish! Big Grin

#24 17-06-2014 
Skellington7d?! Like, Whattheskell?! Oh man, I stalk you hard *stalkstalkstalk*, and you just made it soooo much easier... Err... sorry... I realize that is totally creepy, but but but... I LOVE YOUR WORK! You make my maxis match world so happy.

Welcome to Leefish. I know you'll love it here. *^___^*

#25 17-06-2014 
Skell! Welcome to the pond, awesome to see you here. Hope you have fun and looking forward to anything you decide to share... anywhere, really, I stalk you too after all. Tongue

#26 30-06-2014 
Hello! Feels strange to welcome someone to a community I have only just joined, but hey Smile. Love your work btw.

Sorry, that is a members only option