sims2 #1
Y'all thought I had forsaken all other colours and had bound myself to the Colour surge palette? Well, Here is 2 siding sets to prove otherwise. These are colours from Amythestfenix's set of 100 colours (and I will NEVER recolour something 100 times). But I've like these 2 colours for a while, and think that the Tulip Grove looks great with it. Smile

[Image: Preview-Agean800.jpg]

There are 18 walls, and 1 collection in the RAR. The walls are set up to cope with multi-storey buildings.
Because it's white trim - it looks best with white build details - but feel free to mix it up and I'd love to see how you use it!

Footer Only - LHS, RHS, Both, Plain, Bay
Header Only - LHS, RHS, Both, Plain
Header and Footer - LHS, RHS, Both, Plain, Bay
No Header and Footer - LHS, RHS, Both, Plain.
It can be seen clearer in the tiling swatches. (Swatches are taken in-game).

Do not upload to Paysites or TSR.

Apart from that, feel free to use, modify, mutilate, etc. Credit would be nice.

Screenshots
Tulip Grove Siding  Set - Aegean with Snow Trim Screenshot Tulip Grove Siding  Set - Aegean with Snow Trim Screenshot Tulip Grove Siding  Set - Aegean with Snow Trim Screenshot Tulip Grove Siding  Set - Aegean with Snow Trim Screenshot Tulip Grove Siding  Set - Aegean with Snow Trim Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 143.68 KB | File Name siding-MAS-TulipGrove-AegeanSnowTrim.rar | # of Downloads 171  

Comments
#2 24-06-2014
So glad you haven't abandoned this project Wink Thank you for sharing Kiri Smile (And congrats on ticking off another thing from your list)

#3 24-06-2014
These are the two colours that Karen chose so long ago. Smile I think? They didn't really go together, but they looked great on their own.

#4 24-06-2014
Big Grin Aw so pretty, I like this colour as well as the other one.

Sorry, that is a members only option