• 5 Penny Lane - Starter Home
  • Uploader:
sims3 #1
[Image: thumb640x480]

I had almost the entire day off today, photoshop crashed on me and I decided it was time to build another starter home! Inspiration came from this house, but I do realize I had to majorly adapt it to make it work as a sims starter home. Pictures were taken on my playtesting copy, the uploaded lot has never seen any sims.

Rather than building with the extra challenge of adding a room, I decided to build for a nature-loving couple that would love to spend time outdoors. The backyard includes plenty of seating and even a BBQ to have some nice late-summer-evening parties!

Details:
Rooms: Open-plan kitchen/living room, bedroom, bathroom and backyard.
EPs/SPs: Ambitions.
Patch: 1.57
Furnished: §16.405
Unfurnished: §12.377
Size: 20x20

CC required but not included
The wonderful Build Set - DIY made by Armiel, available on MTS. Several meshes used, so best idea is to go grab the entire set.

When I was building the lot, I realized I really wanted to include stuff from this set to achieve the look I was going for. Not a thing I usually do, use CC in an upload, but as I'm such a big fan of modular/DIY-sets, I thought I'd try and convince all of you!

Additional Credits:
The usual suspects:
Stencilmod by Velocitygrass
Builder's Island by Armiel
You guys for allowing me to post TS3-stuff in this TS2-stronghold Wink

You may do whatever you want as long as you credit me with a link and don't make any money from it.
Please do not convert anything from TS2 to TS3 because I might want to do that myself some time.

Screenshots
5 Penny Lane - Starter Home Screenshot 5 Penny Lane - Starter Home Screenshot 5 Penny Lane - Starter Home Screenshot 5 Penny Lane - Starter Home Screenshot 5 Penny Lane - Starter Home Screenshot 5 Penny Lane - Starter Home Screenshot 5 Penny Lane - Starter Home Screenshot  
Download link
Filesize 943.54 KB | File Name Klaartje_5PennyLane.zip | # of Downloads 37  

Comments
#2 24-06-2014
Gorgeous choice of colours, Klaartje. Love the house (even if I am a hardened Ts2er).

#3 25-06-2014
Seriously Neat. Another one to add to my TS2 Conversion List for July. Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option