• Birthday Present for Catherine - A Cat for Cat
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
[Image: thumb640x480]

Let's get this party started! Today is the birthday of CatherineTCJD, let's sing her a happy birthday song! Anyways, since Cat gave me a couple of weeks warning in advance that her birthday was coming up, I had some time to dig through the Secret Scuba-thread for ideas. Karen helped me out in chat, watch out for her, she seems to know everything about everyone! Here's a set of paintings, eight cat pictures and two butterflies as bonus. The butterflies were creeping me out a bit, it felt as if I was pinning them onto a cork board whilst they were still alive, so I kept it at two.

[Image: thumb640x480]

Details:
Mesh: Bella Squared
EP/SP: None
Found under: Buy Mode > Decorative > Wall Hanging
Cost: §1000

Artwork Credits
Cat brushes from Mels Brushes
Cat and butterfly vector shapes from Snap2Objects.com
Patterns from Webtreats
All three resources have a FSF-policy

Screenshot Credits
HolySimoly curtain recolors by Kiri
Celebration Wallpaper by me

You may do whatever you want as long as you credit me with a link and don't make any money from it.
Please do not convert anything from TS2 to TS3 because I might want to do that myself some time.

Screenshots
Birthday Present for Catherine - A Cat for Cat Screenshot Birthday Present for Catherine - A Cat for Cat Screenshot Birthday Present for Catherine - A Cat for Cat Screenshot Birthday Present for Catherine - A Cat for Cat Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 261.3 KB | File Name Klaartje_BellaSquared_ACatforCat.zip | # of Downloads 198  

Comments
#5 26-06-2014
Happy Birthday Cat! Big Grin

#6 26-06-2014
Very cute, Klaartje! Happy Birthday, Cat!

#7 26-06-2014
I love those cats, Klaartje. Thanks for sharing Cat's present with the rest of us! Tongue

#8 26-06-2014
OMG!!! LOL! Rofl
Thank you, Klaartje :hugs:

The cats are absolutely purrrfect! (I DO love my kitty cats) Wink The butterflies are pretty too - and the pink/mauve/rose/purple colors are my favorites...

What a wonderful surprise! I totally forgot that I gave you advanced warning - too funny. This put a huge grin on my face; as I'm faced with spending the 19th anniversary of my 29th Birthday pretty much all by myself. The parentals, who always bake me an apple pie, are over touring Budapest en route to Amsterdam (I told them to wave at ya'll as they go by - all you who live over thataway) and hubster doesn't get a day off until Saturday. DD Hattie is busy learning the sea chanty and exploring a pirate ship with her sims today Rolleyes ... so, *sigh* this gift is really lifting my spirits!

I plan to spend all day building/playing (and now, decorating) with my Sims - then take Hattie out for sushi and pick up a cheesecake at the deli. Yup! Celebrate Happy Birthday to me! Celebrate

Big hugs to all ya'll - thanks for being my friends! And, Klaartje, thank you so much Heart

[Image: thank-you-gif-43.gif]

Sorry, that is a members only option