• Birthday Present for Catherine - A Cat for Cat
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
[Image: thumb640x480]

Let's get this party started! Today is the birthday of CatherineTCJD, let's sing her a happy birthday song! Anyways, since Cat gave me a couple of weeks warning in advance that her birthday was coming up, I had some time to dig through the Secret Scuba-thread for ideas. Karen helped me out in chat, watch out for her, she seems to know everything about everyone! Here's a set of paintings, eight cat pictures and two butterflies as bonus. The butterflies were creeping me out a bit, it felt as if I was pinning them onto a cork board whilst they were still alive, so I kept it at two.

[Image: thumb640x480]

Details:
Mesh: Bella Squared
EP/SP: None
Found under: Buy Mode > Decorative > Wall Hanging
Cost: §1000

Artwork Credits
Cat brushes from Mels Brushes
Cat and butterfly vector shapes from Snap2Objects.com
Patterns from Webtreats
All three resources have a FSF-policy

Screenshot Credits
HolySimoly curtain recolors by Kiri
Celebration Wallpaper by me

You may do whatever you want as long as you credit me with a link and don't make any money from it.
Please do not convert anything from TS2 to TS3 because I might want to do that myself some time.

Screenshots
Birthday Present for Catherine - A Cat for Cat Screenshot Birthday Present for Catherine - A Cat for Cat Screenshot Birthday Present for Catherine - A Cat for Cat Screenshot Birthday Present for Catherine - A Cat for Cat Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 261.3 KB | File Name Klaartje_BellaSquared_ACatforCat.zip | # of Downloads 198  

Comments
#2 26-06-2014
Gorgeous Klaartje, and in my fave colours too Big Grin Oh and happy birthday, Cat!

#3 26-06-2014
happy birthday Cat Big Grin

#4 26-06-2014
Gorgeous! Happy birthday, Cat! Celebrate

Sorry, that is a members only option