• MLC Palette - Oaktowne Sofa from Base Game done in Polkadot Linen texture
  • Creator: Celebkiriedhel
sims2 #1
The Oaktowne Sofa recolour continues. This one has the 21 colours of MLC Palette, and done in a polkadots! This is 4 of 5 different textures. (Plain, Velvet, Gingham, Polkadots, Foil)

Note: There is a slight pattern anomaly on the loveseat which people only seem to notice if I point it out to them. This is because the loveseat is repositoried to the main Sofa, and cuts the middle chunk out of texture to make it map. I've tried to pick patterns that repeat properly for both loveseat and sofa - but this one doesn't quite. If this bothers you - I suggest to use one of the plain loveseats with the sofa and armchair - as they are in matching colours. The problem with this one is if I adjust it to work with the loveseat - it stops working for the sofa. So. Sorry.

ONE MORE TO GO!!

[Image: Preview-Room-Polkadots800.jpg]

Do not upload to Paysites or TSR.

Apart from that, feel free to use, modify, mutilate, etc. Credit would be nice.

Screenshots
MLC Palette - Oaktowne Sofa from Base Game done in Polkadot Linen texture Screenshot MLC Palette - Oaktowne Sofa from Base Game done in Polkadot Linen texture Screenshot MLC Palette - Oaktowne Sofa from Base Game done in Polkadot Linen texture Screenshot MLC Palette - Oaktowne Sofa from Base Game done in Polkadot Linen texture Screenshot
Download link
Comments
#2 29-06-2014
I'm loving all your recolours, Kiri, thank you!

Sorry, that is a members only option