sims2 #1
Toddlers need swimmers. It they're going to be playing in the toddler pool - they need to be dressed for it!

So here are 7 swimmers for the little girls and 7 trunks for the little boys. They are made with the meshes by fakepeeps7 - the queen of toddler clothes!
as per Fakepeeps7 TOU - you will need to get the meshes from MTS

Go to MTS and get the Meshes, we'll wait for you to come back
And while you're there you might as well download her recolours as well - because they are awesome! Big Grin

What I have done with these meshes -

For the girls - their swimmer is a two tone, with a dark accent piping. Two of them have a metallic star detail.
The boys have their trunks with a white racing stripe down the side.

Both sets are done in 7 of the MLC Palette - Bone, Cork, Envy, Heather, Malachite, Mimosa and Porcelain.

[Image: toddlerfun02.jpg]

I forgot to mention! These are categorised for Everyday, Undies and swimmers.
If you have these before you change for the pool, it will choose the swim category. If not it will choose Undies.
And I did it in everyday because that seemed to be the only category that we could buy things for toddlers in - not swim or undies?

Do not upload to Paysites or TSR.

Apart from that, feel free to use, modify, mutilate, etc. Credit would be nice.

Screenshots
Toddler Month - Swimmers for our Toddlers! Screenshot Toddler Month - Swimmers for our Toddlers! Screenshot Toddler Month - Swimmers for our Toddlers! Screenshot Toddler Month - Swimmers for our Toddlers! Screenshot Toddler Month - Swimmers for our Toddlers! Screenshot Toddler Month - Swimmers for our Toddlers! Screenshot Toddler Month - Swimmers for our Toddlers! Screenshot Toddler Month - Swimmers for our Toddlers! Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 183.44 KB | File Name clothing-FB-fp7-toddleronesie_080703-Recolours-MAS.rar | # of Downloads 232  
Filesize 149.25 KB | File Name clothing-MB-fp7-pmswim_080810-Recolours-MAS.rar | # of Downloads 215  

Comments
#13 02-07-2014
That looks great! What EP or SP do Toddler Pools come with? Also, did you know they are adding Pools in a future EP in The Sims 4 and there will be no toddlers. I can't understand why people are complaining, there were no Elders in The Sims 1

#14 02-07-2014
Hi Daniel,
Toddler pools is a custom content that you can download from MTS and you can have them from Base game.

Pools were base game in Sims1, 2 and 3.

We have a thread for talking about Sims4 rants/raves. If you want to talk about TS4, then talk about it there. Big Grin

#15 02-07-2014
Cool thanks

#16 02-07-2014
These are so cute Big Grin Thanks for sharing, Kiri!

Sorry, that is a members only option