sims2 #1
Absolutely fantastic little hood.

I downloaded it and it looks great in game. Truly a hidden gem.

Please do:
  • Include my objects in your lots
  • Use the objects etc in pictures/machinima/stories
  • Let me know if you recolour one of my items so I can post a link in the upload thread.
Please don't:
  • Share the files as downloads
  • Include my meshes with your recolours unless you ask me first.

Requests?
You can ask me HERE

Screenshots
Villa Sims Screenshot Villa Sims Screenshot    
Download link
Comments
#9 07-07-2014
So did I, did you delete the Neighborhood folder afterwards? I did package some of the lots from that hood and installed them through Clean Installer.

#10 07-07-2014
Nope. I did use the mainsquare and the shopping street - couple of other lots too. Of course, I have the Dolphin Control this sim in my downloads, so I would not notice it.

#11 09-07-2014
Hidden gems are always such a great surprise

#12 16-07-2014
Absolutely loving this hood, but the original was shaky to say the least - there was a sim in the hood with memories of meeting sims that no longer lived in the hood and some of the community lots had owners that were no longer there.
I used Mootilda’s hood replace program (on MTS) and transferred the terrain and deco to my existing hood.
You have to be careful that you don’t end up with your sims in a mountain side, so I backed up my hood first and then moved all the lots with sims into one area of the map where I expected ground to be. Then I ran the hood replace and started moving things about.
Most of the lots in the original hood are from MTS, so its no loss not to move them over; you can DL from MTS and get clean lots.

Sorry, that is a members only option