• Toddler Month - EA Base Game Nursery Set - Natureskon
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
Day 4 - Natureskon (IKEA) Nursery for the Base game nursery set. (with Night Life Rug)

[Image: natureskon01.jpg]

First up - If you haven't already gotten it, go to MTS and pick up the Crib mapping fix from Fway

Natureskon is a bedding set from IKEA (real life). I've converted it for a nursery that is bright and happy.
It contains
1. Cribbing. No Frame - White works well, which is already base game, and if you have the FWAY fix, the white frame looks fine!
2. Change Table.
3. Veil of Dreams Curtain - in Blue. The curtains use the template in resource to make it opaque.
4. Potty - Plain potty in Yellow. Because Red just doesn't cut it.
5. Recliner - Old Time - with natureskon pattern and white wood. Because when you're waiting for the baby to wake up to feed it, it's always nice to have somewhere to nap.
6. Rug - EA Sun Gyu (Night Life) - Also matches the blue of the curtain. Also is the Holy Simoly Shaggy rug.
7. Toybox - Blue Wood toybox with orange lid.

Do not upload to Paysites or TSR.

Apart from that, feel free to use, modify, mutilate, etc. Credit would be nice.

Screenshots
Toddler Month - EA Base Game Nursery Set - Natureskon Screenshot Toddler Month - EA Base Game Nursery Set - Natureskon Screenshot Toddler Month - EA Base Game Nursery Set - Natureskon Screenshot Toddler Month - EA Base Game Nursery Set - Natureskon Screenshot Toddler Month - EA Base Game Nursery Set - Natureskon Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 377.01 KB | File Name nursery-EA-Naturskon-MAS.rar | # of Downloads 191  

Comments
#5 04-07-2014
gasp kiri are you sharing something every day?! this is really cute, I love the colors Smile Thank you!

#6 04-07-2014
@shastakiss she is creating Toddler Month, all about your sims kids!

#7 04-07-2014
Shasta - that's the plan! Although my current project may take a couple of days, so Klaartje is going to fill in for those. Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option