• Airelda's Wooly Toddler Dresses
  • Creator: Airelda
sims2 #1
Today, I don’t have anything new for you - because I’m working on something that takes me a little longer than one day to do.

In the meantime, I’d like to share with you a set of the most beautiful toddler clothes that a lovely simmer called Airelda made back in 2004-2006.

She made them as a special member-only download for SimPixels and Graphics forum, which has now closed down, and is read only and open for everyone.

These lovely woollen dresses look terrific in-game for winter toddlers.

She made a lot of toddler clothes -
Also Toddler clothes which can be got from this thread
[Image: 122957541.jpg]

and 3 gorgeous formal looking dresses that were made in 2004!
[Image: tumblr_n86vi59P9D1syf1c4o1_500.jpg]

SimPixels and Graphics Forum was my forum which I closed this year and made read-only and open to the public. Such treasures should be shared.

Do not upload to Paysites or TSR.

Apart from that, feel free to use, modify, mutilate, etc. Credit would be nice.

Screenshots
Airelda's Wooly Toddler Dresses Screenshot Airelda's Wooly Toddler Dresses Screenshot Airelda's Wooly Toddler Dresses Screenshot Airelda's Wooly Toddler Dresses Screenshot
Download link
Comments
#2 04-07-2014
They are gorgeous, thank you for finding them.

#3 04-07-2014
Beautiful! Reminds me of something somebody on my Tumblr said the other day: things that are well-made don't get dated. I think these lovely little outfits are excellent proof of that. Thank you so much for finding them!

#4 05-07-2014
Beautiful! I'm amazed that is from 2004-06 Wow. I'm going to go through that link and get a few things. I really like the knit and the monkey stripes.

Sorry, that is a members only option