• Humpty Dumpty Nursery Wallpaper
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the king's horses and all the king's men
Couldn't put Humpty together again.

[Image: thumb640x480]

As you may or may not know, the lovely Kiri has proclaimed this month to be July 2014 Toddler Month! She has been uploading lovely goodies each day to celebrate this special event and I thought it was time to chip in. So for day 5 of Toddler Month, I have for you a set of ten wallpapers for your nurseries! For more information on Toddler Month have a look at the Toddler Month Thread or enjoy the gorgeous pictures and uploads that have been going around Tumblr.

Details:
Category: Wallpaper
Cost: §4
Patterns: Extracted from TS3
Panelling: HolySimoly, edited by Poppet and me

Additional Credits:
Kiri for organizing the Toddler Month and the rest of the Sims Community for picking up on this idea! Big Grin
HolySimoly curtain recolors by Kiri
Transcendence Pictures by me

You may do whatever you want as long as you credit me with a link and don't make any money from it.
Please do not convert anything from TS2 to TS3 because I might want to do that myself some time.

Screenshots
Humpty Dumpty Nursery Wallpaper Screenshot Humpty Dumpty Nursery Wallpaper Screenshot Humpty Dumpty Nursery Wallpaper Screenshot Humpty Dumpty Nursery Wallpaper Screenshot Humpty Dumpty Nursery Wallpaper Screenshot Humpty Dumpty Nursery Wallpaper Screenshot Humpty Dumpty Nursery Wallpaper Screenshot Humpty Dumpty Nursery Wallpaper Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 407.16 KB | File Name Klaartje_HumptyDumptyNurseryWalls.zip | # of Downloads 254  

Comments
#2 04-07-2014
Gorgeous, Klaartje, thank you

#3 04-07-2014
These are adorable. Thank you! Smile

#4 04-07-2014
'Now your nursery rooms can be decorated, in style!!

Sorry, that is a members only option