CAS Demo - first impressions
#1 11-07-2014 
So, I have the demo. I played around with it yesterday and here are my first thoughts.

Interface

I actually liked the interface and found it very simple to use - just click on the bit of sim you are interested in and a load of options appear.

Options
You can choose male/female (of course) and weight and "fitness". Those are sliders - then the "fiddly" bit come in.

I found that you have to choose the archetype and adjust that - the archetypes are pretty good, but its hard to find all the options. I think there will be chat threads on "hey I found slider x" appearing for years to come as the game help is laughable. I think if you are the type who read the instructions then you are looking for a comprehensive overview. There isn't one.

Hair and eye color options are horrible. Lets hope this is just a subset of the full game options.

Sims Editing
Incredibly arg, not tactile at all. I want my sliders back Tongue I really miss the option to blend face type A with B (from TS2 Bodyshop) as I think sims are gonna look pretty samey.

Clothes
Lots of nice guys clothes, there being no CASt and no CC as yet makes it feel really hard to give your sim a decent look.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

Sorry, that is a members only option