sims2 #1
Did you know that on the original xylophone there is music for 'Twinkle Twinkle little star' ? No? That's because EAxis made the texture so small that you couldn't see it properly!
Well... on these recolours it a little more obvious. I've increased the size of the texture - and changed the sheet music to hey diddle, diddle.

The Dish and Spoon is someone's favourite One True Pair, so they should be immortalised in the sims, don't you think? And just to make it clearer there is the cat and fiddle introducing the piece, and the dish running away with the spoon at the end. Thanks to a random Web art - actually its from a colouring in site. Smile

7 recolours - 6 MLC colour themes and 1 Rainbow. All on a casing of Harvest Gold wood - because that looked best of all the tests I did.

[Image: nuff04.jpg]

Do not upload to Paysites or TSR.

Apart from that, feel free to use, modify, mutilate, etc. Credit would be nice.

Screenshots
Toddler Month - EA Xylophone in MLC Palette Screenshot Toddler Month - EA Xylophone in MLC Palette Screenshot          
Download link
Filesize 199.01 KB | File Name xylophone-EABG-MLCColourThemes-MAS.rar | # of Downloads 413  

Comments
#2 20-07-2014
Aw so cute, thank you. Have downloaded!

#3 20-07-2014
It all looks so good together

#4 20-07-2014
I actually think this is my favourite one yet, the MLC palette looks extra awesome on this one. Big Grin

I must ask you, though... what does "MAS" in the file name stand for? I've been racking my brain, but I can't figure it out for the life of me. Unless it's "Much Appreciated by Simmers." Wink

Sorry, that is a members only option