sims2 #1
Did you know that on the original xylophone there is music for 'Twinkle Twinkle little star' ? No? That's because EAxis made the texture so small that you couldn't see it properly!
Well... on these recolours it a little more obvious. I've increased the size of the texture - and changed the sheet music to hey diddle, diddle.

The Dish and Spoon is someone's favourite One True Pair, so they should be immortalised in the sims, don't you think? And just to make it clearer there is the cat and fiddle introducing the piece, and the dish running away with the spoon at the end. Thanks to a random Web art - actually its from a colouring in site. Smile

7 recolours - 6 MLC colour themes and 1 Rainbow. All on a casing of Harvest Gold wood - because that looked best of all the tests I did.

[Image: nuff04.jpg]

Do not upload to Paysites or TSR.

Apart from that, feel free to use, modify, mutilate, etc. Credit would be nice.

Screenshots
Toddler Month - EA Xylophone in MLC Palette Screenshot Toddler Month - EA Xylophone in MLC Palette Screenshot          
Download link
Filesize 199.01 KB | File Name xylophone-EABG-MLCColourThemes-MAS.rar | # of Downloads 415  

Comments
#5 20-07-2014
Nix- It's the initials of my real name. Milena is my real 1st name, Kiri is the internet name I've had since I started back in 2000.

#6 20-07-2014
What a beautiful name! I'd never have guessed RL initials, I was all fixed on on Sim acronyms. Thanks for explaining! Smile

#7 21-07-2014
Thanks Nix. I think it is pretty good - it's a derivative of my father's name (Milan) and means gracious or beloved.

When I was young I hated it - it was a source of teasing, but now I wouldn't do without it.

#8 21-07-2014
Shtupid kids, teasing you for that beautiful name. Dodgy

Everybody thought I was going to be a boy, so my parents were going to name me Johan (for my maternal grandfather who died a couple of years before I was born). But I wasn't a boy (obviously Tongue), so they named me Johanna instead. That way, I was named for both my grandfather and my grandmother, whose name was Anna Britta. Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option