Challenge - August 2014 - Decorating
#31 25-08-2014 
Beautiful Karen. I love the floorplan and the garden is so well done - as usual Smile

#32 25-08-2014 
Thank you everyone, it took a while to get going with but I enjoyed doing it Big Grin

Too much CC to upload, I'm afraid.

#33 26-08-2014 
I already mentioned how much I loved it in chat but it's so lovely, Karen! I think the usable attic space is my favorite Smile

#34 26-08-2014 
The usable attic is gorgeous - but my hands down favourite part is the garden. There's something about it that makes me want to sit out in it all day Smile

What you've done with the floor plan is fabulous, I'm going to have to borrow some of those ideas for my house. Smile

I love the minty nursery too. Smile

#35 01-09-2014 
I'm late! I'm late! I was done with it last night but was too exhausted after work to edit the pics to upload. Big Grin

Here is my version of the house. I went with a country-ish style, and this has no cc. There is some defaults, two that stick out are the Mission Dining Table and the Country Stove. I forgot to take a pic of the attic (empty), but there are stairs leading up there from the upstairs hall closet.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

#36 01-09-2014 
Oh but so well worth waiting for Lunie! I love the open airy feel that you have given this house.

#37 01-09-2014 
That's wonderful Lunie! I really love that it's no CC - because it doesn't feel like it's lacking anything being no CC - and I love the vege patch Smile

I find it fascinating on how different the houses are decorated, and yet - it's the same basic shell. Pretty Fabo I think. Smile

#38 03-09-2014 
Lunie, I am actually grumpy-jealous of your cc-free house >:| Congratulations. It's fantastic. Ugh.

All grumpiness aside, the butler's pantry is the coolest! And stealth stair(?) building trick to the attic is very cool too \o/ Yay Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option