• Birthday Present for Tiff
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
[Image: thumb640x480]
In some parts of the world it's already the 5th of August, including the place where the lovely Tiff lives, which means it's officially her birthday now! Happy Birthday and I hope you have a wonderful day! It wasn't very difficult to think of something to make for you, as you are the official CC-queen Big Grin I cheated a little, because I wanted to learn something new so I used your gift as an excuse for that Wink Anyways, on to the important stuff!

I was poking around the Clutteraholic plants files and discovered that they use the same texture as IKEA Bladet. So I repo-linked all the stonepots to the Bladet and made you some extra recolors to go with it! So now you only need to do half the work, to get twice the amount of recolors Big Grin The flowers are still repo-linked to the appropriate flower meshes.

Technicalities:
- They now require the IKEA SP, but since you have that it shouldn't be a problem Wink
- All the old recolors of the Clutteraholic pots won't work anymore. However, I hereby offer you (the general you) to fix those recolors, in case you have any favourites. Anna's palette is on my list, but I ran out of time due to time zones.
- Delete the old Clutteraholic-files that either have 'ceramic-pot' or 'stone-pot' in their filename and replace them with mine.
- The orginal upload is here: Part 1 and Part 2

You may do whatever you want as long as you credit me with a link and don't make any money from it.
Please do not convert anything from TS2 to TS3 because I might want to do that myself some time.

Screenshots
Birthday Present for Tiff Screenshot Birthday Present for Tiff Screenshot Birthday Present for Tiff Screenshot Birthday Present for Tiff Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 813.83 KB | File Name Klaartje_Clutteraholic_Pots_Repofix.zip | # of Downloads 676  
Filesize 344.65 KB | File Name Klaartje_BouncyBladetRecolors.zip | # of Downloads 617  

Comments
#5 04-08-2014
Happy B-day from me too,Tiff.And these flowerpots are cuteWink

#6 05-08-2014
this looks lovely!

#7 05-08-2014
Staahhhhp. My dl folder hates my IKEA way of life. Smile

#8 05-08-2014
These are absolutely gorgeous. Thank you!!

Sorry, that is a members only option