Hiatus
#1 13-08-2014 
I've posted about this on my Tumblr, but I thought I should say something here as well.

I'm going to be on hiatus from simming for a while, until mid-November or so. During that time updates on my blog will be sparse to none, and I won't be around as much on the 'Net, either.

As some of you know, I have MS, and I need physical rehabilitation for this every once in a while to keep my body going. So for the next twelve weeks, that's what I'll be doing - and I know from past experience that it will be quite taxing, both physically and mentally, so it will require most of my already limited energy. So not much room for simming. Sad

I won't fall off the face of the Internet completely, though, I'll still check in both here and on Tumblr every now and then, just not as much as usual. And as a certain Austrian cyborg says, I'll be back. Wink

#2 13-08-2014 
Take care of you, Nix! (((Hugs)))

#3 13-08-2014 
Take care Nix, hope you feel rejuvenated and refreshed soon. Looking forward to seeing you back again!

#4 13-08-2014 
Thanks for letting us know, Nix, and best of luck with the rehab. {{hugs}}

#5 13-08-2014 
Take good care of yourself. Ginnie HUGGLES

#6 13-08-2014 
What they all said. And now I have this image of Nix stomping about growling "I'll be back".

Take care and we will see you soon Smile

#7 13-08-2014 
* NixNivis hugs everybody

Aww, thank you. Heart Heart Heart Even though I know it will be hard, I also know it will be worth it in the end. Today was only my second day, but so far I really like the staff, it feels like they genuinely care about me and my well-being, and not just about the money they're getting from the county. That's always good. Smile

#8 13-08-2014 
Take care of yourself! I hope you will feel much better - sooner than later! {{{hugs}}} Heart
Proud member of LeeFish since Sep 2013. Angel
My Etsy shop
Time flies like an arrow ~ fruit flies like a banana
Ah, well... there is that
So, ...do you know the difference between roast beef and pea soup?

#9 13-08-2014 
Oh I hope everything goes smoothly the next few months, we'll miss you :3

#10 14-08-2014 
Hope everything goes well Nix, take care. Heart & Hugs.

Sorry, that is a members only option